:3

:3

Friday 6 December 2013

O.M.G XD

Yus, random title ._. (Just wanted to catch your eye ^-^)
Anywho, I'm going to town with mah bezzie 2morro, and I cant wait! Postin some pics when I get back :3
Oh yeah, we're gonna have an amazeballs time B) 
Firstly, we're gonna go xmas shopping, then clothes shopping for us. We're the gonna go to the panda, (An amazing chinese food restuarant - ALL YOU CAN EAT! :D)
Might go see the hunger games too, Getting a tango ice blast *-*
Okee, This was just a short one, cause I was so bored and wanted to tell you what the next post was about XD
Ehmm, soooooooooo, MSP related news, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE FOR ME IN THE HAPPY HOLIDAYS COMPETITION! I'D BE SO GRATEFUL! 
My look - Page 3, Look no.2. 
Look name: ~WinterWarmth~
I'm wearing a red and white dress, with the red holly and ivy shoes, brown hair and a russian-Type hat.
I'll be giving out wishies, gifts and auto's if I get a place.
If I get 1st: Wishies gifts and autos.
If I get 2nd: Gifts and autos
If I get 3rd: Autos.
Thankyou everybody for everything.
Love you all! </3

-Jess <3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment