:3

:3

Sunday 15 December 2013

This post is dedicated to my bezzies.....

Katieloveheart1 - She's an AMAZING girl. I seriously can't even remember when we first met, truthfully. I think it was back in 2011, (yes, 2011!!!) When we both started. She puts me in all her movies, and I am so grateful for that. She's one of my bestest friends, and ilysm bezzie x 

Glorz1506 - She's so amazeballs *O* We always have fun with the 'lol' men, and stuff >:3 She's always so talkative and funny, I don't know where I'd be without her ♥ Ilysm bezzie x

Sweetdreams22453 - My bezzie irl, she's just plain epic. We've knew eachother since nursery, and we're honestly the best of friends. She's really funny and crazy - just like meeee :D Ilysm bezzie x

Eb leigh - She never comes online much. Anywho, she's my other bezzie irl, funny, girly, talkative :3 I really dunno where i'd be wihout my bezzies x :) Ilysm bezzie x

JoJoCoolio - An epic girl, talkitive and funny. we always seem to get along, no matter what :) Ilysm bezzzie x

MollieVIP - We've been bezzies since god knows when, probably one of the people i've known the longest on msp, even though she dosen't come on much :(  Ilysm bezzie x

And honestly, there's many, many more to name. But these are just the MAIN ones. I love my bezzies so, so much, and couldn't bare to see us apart. No matter what, we always cheer eachother up, and are always together. I don't know what i'd do without you guys!!! Ilysm, all of you x :'D

Ps. VISIT KATIES BLOG! OR I'LL HAVE TO EAT YOUR COOKIES AND STEAL YOUR UNICORNS!!! AND SNAP UP YOUR CRAYOLAAAA! Katies bloggie link (Click zat nowww! >.<)

P.s.s. Keep up the views!!! we're doing good! almost 450! ♥

Bye byeeee! ♥

-Jess



No comments:

Post a Comment