:3

:3

Wednesday 25 December 2013

Christmassssss! :'D

HEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEY!!!!!!!!

Okay, firstly, TYSM FOR THE 700 VIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I only expected like 500 by xmas!!! :'D
Ilysm guys! x And, happy christmas!!!
What did you guys get? I hope you got what you wanted! :3

I hope you have a great christmas for the rest of today, and I hope you've already had a great one. Comment what you got in the comments section if you want - I'll look and reply to them all!

I might have an xmas party on msp later, so be sure to come along! :)

We also need to remember, christmas Isn't just about receiving, It's also about giving, and seeing the joy of others. But the main reason why we celebrate christmas and get all these lovely things is Jesus. He sacrificed himself for us all. Now, I do believe in god and Jesus, and I am a christian. I do not mean to offend any other religion by this post, as I believe in treating everyone equally.
But, to all those who believe, and for all those who don't believe, MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)))))

Here's some pics ;)








Bye bye guys.
We wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year!!! </3 ♥

-Jess~♥



(P.s. This is just the music, no singing :) )

1 comment: