:3

:3

Saturday 14 December 2013

Read, It's important if you want a wishy :'3

Alright, Hey guys! My second post today, Woo Hoo XD
Alright, i'm gonna make this quick and simple. 

IF I CAN GET 500 PAGEVIEWS BY CHRISTMAS, I'LL BE GIVING OUT WISHIES ON MSP!!! :'D

Now, of course, everyone loves wishies. 
And i'm only asking for something simple. 500 pageviews. I already have like 390.
It is a simple task, and whenever you can, I'd appreciate if you'd visit my blog, to help me :'3

I already know one person helps, that's my wonderful bestie katie.
VISIT HER BLOG OR IMMA EAT YOUR COOKIES AND STEAL YOUR UNICORNS AND SNAP YOUR CRAYONS!!!!!!!!!!
Katie's bloggie :'3 (Click zat.)

She wants 425, so help her and help me! Then I won't be forced to do the above XD
And If I do, It aint gunna be pretty. ¬.¬

Alright, Baii baii. 
I'll post again tomorrow.

-Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment