:3

:3

Thursday 28 November 2013

Msp christmas competition

Alright, Msp have brought the new christmas comp out, 'Happy holidays.'
Now, I find this competition kinda...Cute :3 Idk why, I just do. But the 'Xmas poser' Animation is cute :3
Anyway, for the MSP standards latley, this is a good competition. I might even enter. XD
Okeeeee, Now on every post, I'll be doing SHOUTOUTS! :D
These shoutouts are to my very close friends, one per post. (But that's later on. :3)
Anyway, what does everybody think of the new update? Cool or not cool? My opinion is that it's alright, I don't hate it, but I don't love it either.
It's weird because you forget where things are, e.g. The fame magazine. The news.
Oh well, It's still cool. I like how they've brought out the careers, but it's annoying how you have to get to the next level to continue - I'm not even halfway through level 15 yet D:
Maybe, if we ask, MSP might put that further on, so we can do some more careers ;) (It's only really 'Cause I need coins XD)

And now, we have random pictures of my dog, who is so cute. (She's also crazy XD)







2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Your dog is so so so so so cute! :) I want one, I already have 2 but they're TOO crazy :p P.S I'm Katieloveheart1 :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know katie :3 Tysm :3 I'll see if I can post like the cutest one ever, if I can find it.

    ReplyDelete