:3

:3

Friday 8 November 2013

Level Fifteen...

Heyyo guys, This is a special thank you post :3 XD

Okay, I know I may have reached level fifteen before my birthday, (The twenty-fifth of october - 25th October) but, I haven't had the time to thank you properly...
So, thank you to everybody who helped, Including some of my close friends such as:
MOLLIEVIP  - Probably one of the longest friends I've ever had on MSP. She means so much to me :)

SWEETDREAMS22453 - My bff in real life, An epic girl. :D

GLORZ1506 - I know, on MSP, she's in the girlfriend/Boyfriend space, but she's only a 4thie. (4th Bff.)  Epic girl, we've had some great times Especially with out little 'lol' Men >:3

Katieloveheart1 - A really nice friend, she always puts me in her movies, She's just so epic!!! >:D

Fizzlle pop pow! - An epic girl, she's really friendly and another one of my good friends. :D 

All of these girls are my close friends, And I don't respect one, or treat one better then I treat another :) I treat my Epiclings >:3 All Equally. 


Thank you, once again to all who've helped me to become level 15. All the friends who have helped me to previous levels, and the ones who are still continuing to help me now :)

You guys are the best </3


-Jess

Bye Bye my lovelies :3 *-*

*.* 



1 comment:

  1. Hiya Kluke, It's Katie :) Love your blog and thanks so much for calling me epic :)

    ReplyDelete