:3

:3

Sunday 27 October 2013

DESPICABLE ME 1 & 2 *-*

Okay, Hi guys. Last night, I stopped up really late and watched despicable me 1 & 2 Three times ._. EACHHH... ._. so I didn't get to sleep until PRETTY LATE. Anyway, If you got to see any character out of despicable me 1 or 2, which would it be?

My choice...WOULD BE THE MINIONSSS >:3
I <3 The minions. I seriously LOVE Them. And as you're probably guessing, They'e my Favourite characters.

And you're also probably guessing that them two are my favourite movies, Well, you're RIGHT. Along with the film Taken, But despicable me is waaay better. *.*

Anywhooooo, I'm still doing updates to my blog, Hope you like the New heading and picture. Well, I'm actually still working on the pic *.*

Okay, TaTa for nowww <3

-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment